MUSEUM OPENING HOURS
The Multimedia Exhibition “Magic Ayrton, The Soul Beyond the Limits” can be visited until 3rd May 2020 during the opening hours:
TICKET OFFICE - PRICE LIST
WITH RESERVATION OF DATE/TIME
This ticket guarantees the visit of the exhibition only at your selected time and day.
CHILDREN FROM 7 TO 14 YEARS OLD
PEOPLE OVER 65
Reduced ticket for children and elderly.
Children from 0 to 6 years old: Free entrance.
Disabled visitors with certification and assistant: Free entrance.
Disabled visitors without certification: Free entrance (the assistant pays the regular admission to the museum).
*The Museum is located inside the Paddock of the International Autodrome Enzo and Dino Ferrari. During the following days the access to the Museum is allowed only buying the tickets for these events:
- 10,11,12 May – MOTUL FILM World Superbike
- 6,7,8 September – Imola Mostra Scambio CRAME
DISCOUNTS - REDUCTIONS
- € 10,00 Reduced
Children from 7 to 14 years old and people over 65
- Reduced ticket for holders of tourist cards/Card Città Metropolitana/Card Bologna Musei/Bologna Welcome Card
MOTOR VALLEY MUSEUMS
- Reduced Adults, children from 7 to 14 years old and people over 65
- Reduced ticket for holders of daily entry ticket of the Ferrari Museum of Maranello or others Motorvalley Museums
The different types of the described tickets can be purchased only on site, at the ticket office of the Museum, by presenting a valid ID, card or corresponding ticket in physical form.